M:Honey, would you marry me?
親愛的,嫁給我吧?
F:I want to think about it for some time.
我想要點時間考慮考慮。
M:Please, honey, I have made proposals to you fifteen times.
拜托了,親愛的,我已經向你求婚十五次了。
F:I know. But your way doesn't touch my heart.
我知道,但是你的求婚方式沒辦法讓我感動。
M:Oh, god, please tell me how.
哦,天啊,告訴我該怎么做?
F:I can't tell you.
我不能告訴你。
M:OK, I want you to be happy when we are together, and when you are sad, I would always stay with you.
好吧,當我們在一起的時候,我想要你快樂,當你傷心的時候,我永遠在你身邊。
F:When I am angry and want to beat someone, you stand there and let me do what I want. Would you?
當我生氣的時候,想打人的時候,你要站著讓我打,可以嗎?
M:Yes, I would. Thanks for being in my life.
可以,謝謝你陪我共度余生。
F:Don't be so happy, it is just one of my tests!
別太高興,這只是我對我的考驗之一。